Frozen Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mud Pie Recipe
Cool off with this delicious chocolaty dessert
Recipe adapted from GE. Check out our bakeware here.
1 package Pepperidge Farm® Nantucket Crispy Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies, or choose your favorite crispy variety of chocolate chip cookie
1/2 stick of butter, melted
1 quart vanilla ice cream (softened)
1 jar hot fudge topping
Optional toppings like pecans, walnuts or whipped topping.
- Place the cookies in a resealable bag. Seal and crush the cookies with a rolling pin until crumbs form.
- Stir the crumbs with the melted butter in a medium bowl.
- Press the mixture into a pie pan to form the crust.
- Spread the ice cream evenly over the crust.
- Freeze the pie for one hour.
- Spread the fudge topping on top of the ice cream. (You can then top with any additional toppings you wish.)
- Cover and freeze for a minimum of three hours.
- Cut, serve and enjoy!