Easy Monday Meals: Loaded Pulled Pork Cups
These loaded pulled pork potato cups are an easy dinner option and also a perfect tailgate food
Prep and enjoy these recipes at home with our selection of cookware
Makes 18 cups (adapted from TasteofHome.com)
- 20 oz. refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 large egg whites, beaten
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 oz. barbecue pork (cooked and shredded)
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- OPTIONAL toppings: 1/2 cup sour cream, 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, minced chives
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, cheese, egg whites and seasonings until blended.
- Divide mixture among 18 greased muffin cups; form cups by pressing the sides and bottoms.
- Bake until edges are dark golden brown, 22-25 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around sides of each cup.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove carefully to a serving dish
- While potatoes cool, heat pulled pork.
- Sprinkle cheese into cups. Top with pork and optional toppings of sour cream, bacon or chives.
- Serve warm and enjoy!