Easy Monday Meals: Mango Avocado Salmon Recipe
This mango and avocado topped salmon recipe is a quick and delicious dinner option.
Prep and enjoy these recipes at home with our selection of cookware sets.
2 salmon filets (5-8 oz each)
1 mango, diced
1 small avocado, diced
1/4 cup onion, diced
1/4 cup tomato, diced
1-2 T cilantro, chopped
1/2 lime, juiced
1 T olive oil
salt and pepper
- Brush olive oil over grill pan (or pour in skillet); preheat over medium-high heat
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the salmon filets; place on pan once oil begins to shimmer
- Cook for 3-4 minutes; turn down heat to medium; flip; cook for 6-7 more minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned
- While salmon is cooking, combine mango, avocado, onion, tomato, lime and cilantro in a small bowl. Stir to mix.
- Spoon mango avocado mixture on top of salmon before serving. (Serve with suggested sides of green beans or asparagus and brown rice.)