Vision Grill Summer Recipes
Mouthwatering Summer Shrimp Recipes
Carolina Style Shrimp
Looking to grill a simple and delicious helping of shrimp with a perfect balance of tang and sweetness? Look no further than this Carolina Style Shrimp recipe.
You Will Need:
- 2 half-size disposable aluminum pans
- Vision Grills Carolina Style Dry Rub
- Vision Grills Carolina Style BBQ Sauce
- 2 lbs. of thawed and deveined shrimp
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 sticks salted butter
Click here to find the Vision Grill ingredients listed above on their website.
- Heat your Vision Grill up to 250ºF
- Pour 2 lbs. of shrimp into one pan
- Pour enough Vision Grills Carolina BBQ Sauce to coat the bottom of the second pan
- Pour a generous coating of Vision Grills Carolina Style Dry Rub onto the shrimp
- Hand toss the shrimp to evenly coat in the rub, add more seasoning if needed
- Move over the shrimp into the BBQ coated pan
- Squeeze a half of a lemon onto the shrimp
- Place two sticks of unsalted butter on top of the shrimp
- Place the pan of shrimp directly onto your grill rack
- Close your grill and cook the shrimp for about 35 minutes or until fully cooked to at least 120ºF
- Remove the pan from the grill with caution and enjoy!
Pour Carolina Sauce
Pour Carolina Rub
Hand Toss Shrimp
Move Shrimp Over
Place Shrimp On Grill
Remove & Enjoy!
Grilled Coconut Curry Shrimp with Apricot Dipping Sauce
Giant, succulent shrimp can be the jewels of the sea when prepared properly and not overdone. Another great recipe, courtesy Damon & Lu of Vision Grills, is this delicious Grilled Coconut Curry Shrimp with Apricot Dipping Sauce. This is a healthier option than deep-frying this favorite dish and, without the breadcrumbs commonly found in coconut shrimp recipes, makes for a gluten-free option everyone can enjoy. With the subtle hint of curry in the backdrop of the tropical flavors, this is simply the most amazing coconut shrimp you could possibly imagine!
- 2-pound 6-8 count shrimp (large shrimp) – peeled and deveined
- ½ cup cream of coconut
- 2 Tbsp. curry powder
- 7 oz. bag shredded coconut
- Cooking oil spray
Apricot Dipping Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1/8 cup rice vinegar
- 1/8 cup Croix Valley Honey Dijon Barbecue ‘N Brat Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes
- Combine cream of coconut and curry powder in a bowl or plastic baggie. Add shrimp. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Put shredded coconut in food processor and chop until fine.
- Combine Apricot Dipping Sauce ingredients completely, cover and place in refrigerator.
- After 30 minutes have passed, remove shrimp from coconut curry marinade, cover completely with finely chopped coconut, and lightly spray with cooking oil.
- Place shrimp on a 375⁰ grill for 8-10 minutes, or until fully cooked and coconut is beginning to brown.
- Serve shrimp immediately with Apricot Dipping Sauce.