No Churn Ice Cream Recipe
This ice cream is easy to make and requires no machinery.
Recipe adapted from GE.com
We can help you store your ice cream in a new freezer.
14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
pinch fine sea salt
2 cups of heavy cream, chilled
1) Chill a 9x5x3 metal loaf pan.
2) Whisk condensed milk, vanilla and salt in a small bowl until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
3) In a separate metal bowl, use a hand mixer to whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
4) Fold one cup of the heavy cream mixture into the milk mixture.
5) Fold the mixture made in step 3 into the remaining heavy cream mixture until well blended.
6) Pour mixture into chilled loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap and freeze until solid and scoopable.
For the best results, make sure to chill your metal bowl from step 3 prior to starting. You can also add chopped up cookies, nuts, candy bar, etc. to the mixture before freezing.